Monday, October 19, 2009

Which free antivirus are u using?

I am using AVG 7.5



yes its the free edition



what about you??



i have the norton antivirus 2003, but i heard that its not that good and stable as AVG



and i am glad that i use AVG for my antivirus software!!



are u using avg?



Which free antivirus are u using?nortan antivirus



I use the free version of AVG and think it works great.



Which free antivirus are u using?nortonantivirus



Ya thanks I use AVG when I had my computer fixed the



tech put it on for me it scans daily I like it a lot.
afraid to answer, are you sending out a virus?
one, two or three antivirus installed on your computer is not enough to stop the viruses so it's good to have more than one antivirus.
Yes or No is depending on the result. I'm using Kaspersky Internet Security 7. I get what I pay for, and everyone does too. But I'm pretty sure that AVG is good for you. My recommendation is that you can use avast! software. It also has free edition.



Good Luck,
Spybot search and destroy is awesome. it finds at least 3 things every time. plus it has tons more tools to use on it.
Keep using AVG. Save the Norton disk for something more useful, like a drink coaster, frisbee, or shim.
i dnt use any antivirus programs because i hav a mac
I have being using AVG for almost three years and don't have any complaints, it is among the top rated freewares in almost all prestigious magazines on the web.
I am using AVG free edition, A-Squared Free, PC Tools Antivirus and Windows Defender all at once. Contrary to what you read on this forum, you CAN run more than one AV program at once with no conflicts or degradation of performance. However, I am running 4 gigs of RAM also, so I have a tremendous amount of RAM overhead to use for programs. The only software conflict I have ever had while running more than one AV program is between Norton and PC Tools on an old Windows 98 SE machine. I suspect I had more troubles than the AV conflict, but didn't care enough to try to fix it. I just trashed Norton instead............it was easier.
PCTools products do get good reviews. The good thing is they have free versions of their products. They work great. Spyware Doctor from the Google pack is a must. I highly recommend it. I bought Webroots Spysweeper and spyware doctor finds stuff spysweeper does not. Having both is a perfect combo and I recommend running two anti-spyware products.

No comments:

Post a Comment