Tuesday, October 6, 2009

AVG antivirus free?

Is AVG free antivirus descent protection or it's just better than nothing since they say , you get what you pay for.Thank you.



AVG antivirus free?symatec



It is pretty good. It caught more on my computer than when I had Norton through ATT Yahoo Internet.



AVG antivirus free?vista



I don'f know about the free version, but I'm using a trial version of avg and so far, it's okay. Usually a free version doesn't give you all the benefits of the paid version. I like the avg anti-virus utility, and probably will buy it when my trial is up.
AVG is free.



AVG is also one of the worst programs to detect virus'.



If all you can afford is free, better than nothing.



If your looking to buy, go for Kaspersky, Nod32, or Mcafee.
This free antivirus from Germany ranks quite high with the purchase antivirus. Far superior to AVG antivirus in detection.



http://www.free-av.com/



Minddoctor, France
I use AVG free on some systems and AVAST! on others. (IT depends on the Operating System I have on the computer.)



BOTH are free, both are good. (I assume you mean for windows.)



There are also a few other free ones that I am not familliar with, and some for specific OS's, (in some cases built it to the OS!).

No comments:

Post a Comment