Sunday, October 4, 2009

Among all the free antivirus programs, which is the best one ??

Does a free antivirus program protect from viruses ??



Among all the free antivirus programs, which is the best one ??computer security



AVG Free or ClamAv/ClamWin.



Among all the free antivirus programs, which is the best one ??free spyware remobal



I have tested and used AVG, ANTIVIR and AVAST, they all work really well and don't slow the system down to a crawl like mcafee and norton. Also unlike norton and mcafee I have never had an issue trying to remove any one of those 3 from a customers computer. I did have some issues with my favourite of the 3 Avast not playing well with ZoneAlarm free firewall, the best software firewall on the market, free or otherwise.



NOD32 by the way isn't free. So that doesn't answer the question.



McAfee, Norton, and PCCillian are all good choices if you want to buy a product, but it really isn't necessary.
AVG. But it also helps to have a firefall and other programs to help protect against viruses.
Here is what I use to keep my computer clean, note on the AVG there is a new free version, 7.5 I think it is.



Anti Virus



http://www.grisoft.com/doc/products-avg-... - AVG Anti Virus



http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ - Trend Micro free online virus and spyware scan

No comments:

Post a Comment