Sunday, October 4, 2009

Free Antivirus don't work?Is that true?

Someone told me that free antivirus are good at only detecting the virus but not at removing them?Is this true?



If yes then tell me abt some good antivirus....



Free Antivirus don't work?Is that true?hp



Hi,



sorry but your friend told you a "Porky", try "AVG" it's free and comes with free updates as well and has never let me down. hope this helps you.



Link http://free.grisoft.com/



Free Antivirus don't work?Is that true?mcaffee



I've had AVG free edition on my computer since it was installed 7 months ago and it has worked fine. If it finds a virus it alerts me and then I can choose to put it in the vault or remove it. Just type Free AVG anti-virus and you get the Grisoft sites. Read down a few as there is a virus protector and anti spy-ware one combined
Free Antivirus do work but just like the paid for Antivirus programs they work to different degrees.



Here are three free Antivirus programs:



Avira, Avast %26 AVG



Avira has the hightest detection rate



Avast the second hightest detection rate



AVG the lowest detection rate.



If your going to use a free Antivirus programs then use Avira or Avast, not AVG.
You friend has misinformed you, the avg free and pc tools antivirus are both free and they do find and remove virus,,

No comments:

Post a Comment